Submitting an application
Processing of applications
All applicants receive notification, via e-mail, about the result of the application process. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you personally.
We receive a great many open applications. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all open applications, but we do read every one. If doing so is necessary, we will contact you personally.
We process all applications in confidence. When processing personal data, we apply good personal data processing practices and comply with Finland's Personal Data Act.
Instructions for filling in an application form
Contact details and application
- Indicate the office where you would like to work.
- Specify which position you are applying for, or submit an open application.
- Submit your contact details.
- Write free-form application text for us, being as comprehensive as possible.
Education and work experience
- Tell us about your educational background.
- Give details about your work experience (employer, nature of duties, duration of employment, etc
Files to attach
- If you wish, you may attach files, such as your CV or study and work certificates, to your application. You can attach more than one file to your application.
- Note: We receive supplementary materials as PDF and RTF files only; do not send files in any other format
Finally, you are presented with a summary of your application for checking. You can supplement or edit your application if you so desire. Remember to submit the job application, by pressing the ‘Send the application’ button.
Submission of the application
The system shows you a summary of your application next, and you still have a chance to amend the application. When you press the ‘Send the application’ button, your application is saved in the recruitment system.
Editing of the application
You will receive a message by e-mail after the application has been received for processing in our recruitment system. The message also assigns you a user ID and a password, which you can use for editing or supplementing your application at a later date.